Sunday, December 22, 2019

Activities for kids in the car

Magnetic Matching Activities

Created these very simple matching activities for my Two. He enjoys this sort of item, and it'll give him something to do if he's starting to get antsy. As there are magnets on the back of each piece to keep him from spilling them, I'm hoping this will be easy and fun. This does take a while to assemble, but I believe it will be worth it. Watch the tutorial and receive the free printables in this post, kids cars.

Road Trip Printables

Hunted high and low free of road trip printables. These would be the best that I could find because not only are they from gifted bloggers, they're also easy to print and download.

Shade by Number Addition Pages

My Seven requested for color by number pages. I wanted to create something which would challenge her as well as give her something she loves, so I put addition facts on those fairy tale figures. You can find the listing of ten free webpages by visiting this post.

As In, start driving at 3 AM and hit our destination after 10 PM. With five kids ages 7 and under.

Beginning Sounds Coloring Pages

Don't do a lot of worksheets together with my grandparents, but a car trip is the perfect time to pull some out. I made this collection of 26 coloring pages. They simply need to colour the pictures on each letter that begin with that letter. You may find the free printable in this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment